To become a notary public in the State of Montana, an individual must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- have resided in the state of Montana for at least 30 days prior to applying;
- have never been convicted of a felony;
- have never had a notary commission denied, revoked, or restricted in any state;
- satisfactorily complete a certified notary training course
If you meet these qualifications, your next step is to obtain a $10,000 Montana Notary Bond*. This bond protects the public from errors or omissions you may make as a notary. You also need to download and complete the Application, Statement, and Notary Oath of Office form.
provides a $10,000
4-year Montana Notary Public Bond including $5,000 4-year FREE Notary Errors & Omissions coverage for only $60.00. They process, execute and deliver notary bonds the same business day your order is received assuring timely approval of your Montana notary commission.
Upon completion, please send the application, bond, and $25 filing fee to:
1301 6th Avenue
Helena, MT 59601
Items for Page: There are no posts that match the selection criteria.