To become a notary public in Kansas, a candidate must:
- be a legal resident of the State of Kansas or of an adjoining state and employed in Kansas
- be at least eighteen (18) years old
- NOT have been convicted of a felony or other crime involving fraud or dishonesty
- be able to read and write English
- provide a $7,500 Kansas Notary Bond*
*NationwideNotaryBond provides a $7,500 4-year Kansas Notary Public Bond including $5,000 4-year FREE Notary Errors & Omissions coverage for only $70.00. They process, execute and deliver notary bonds the same business day your order is received assuring timely approval of your Kansas notary commission.
For more information, please contact:
Kansas Secretary of State
State Capitol, 2nd Fl.
Topeka, KS 66612-1594
Phone: (785) 296-2239
Items for Page: There are no posts that match the selection criteria.