To become a notary public in the State of Georgia, you must:
- Be a legal resident of the State of Georgia in which case you may only apply in your county of residence; or
- Be a legal resident of a state bordering Georgia and be regularly employed or carry on a business or profession in Georgia, in which case you may only apply in the county of employment.
In the State of Georgia to become a Notary you complete their online application form:
- Complete as much information as possible on the application.
- Press the Submit button at the bottom of the application when complete.
- Review your application and make sure it is correct.
- Press the Submit Application button at the bottom of the page.
- Press the Print button on the page to print your application.
- Sign your application.
- Have your endorsers sign your application.
- Bring your completed application to the clerk’s office in your county for processing
For more information, please contact:
Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Cooperative Authority
1875 Century Boulevard, Suite 10
Atlanta, Georgia 30345
Phone: (404) 327-9058
Fax: (404) 327-7877
Items for Page: There are no posts that match the selection criteria.